Sunday, October 4, 2009

Liam's One Month

It's not every day that you turn one month old. Liam celebrated being one month yesterday October 3rd. It was hard to imagine that one whole month had passed since he was born. I have included a picture of what I looked like 3 days before he was born. I can't even remember him being in my belly thank goodness. We celebrated with cupcakes and ice cream. The whole Ellis clan came to celebrate with us. Thanks guys. The guest of honor decided to fall asleep 15 minutes before the guests arrived, so he missed his party. He couldn't have eaten a cupcake anyway so I guess it was good that he missed it so he wouldn't be sad.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some pictures! I meant to bring my camera. Thanks for inviting us. It was a lovely party. Grace wants to make a thank you card for your fish.

    ReplyDelete